Event Date: February 3-4, 2018 Saturday: 9am-6pm & Sunday: 10am-4pm
In its fourth year, this highly successful home show is expanding to two days and oﬀering even more value! Renovation Revolution Home Show will bring together 60+ expert exhibitors from across the construction industry all specializing in home remodel, renovation and updating. General contractors, interior designers, appliance specialists, landscape architects and more are scheduled to attend. The show will also feature:
- Thousands of dollars in prizes (including CASH!)
- T-Shirts, tote bags, and Exhibitor specials
- FREE seminars focusing on multiple renovation topics
- Much, much more…
LOCATION AND PARKING
The Bryant Conference Center is located on The University of Alabama campus at the corner of Paul W. Bryant Drive and Second Avenue. Directions to the Conference Center can be found HERE.
Parking is available in 4 lots near the Conference Center.
- The Moody Music Lot is directly across Second Avenue
- The Southeast Commuter Lot is located next to Sewell Thomas Stadium
- The Coleman Coliseum Lot is adjacent to the Coleman Coliseum
- The Soccer Lot is off Fourth Street
WHERE TO STAY
If you need a place to stay while experiencing the Renovation Revolution Home Show, the Capstone Hotel is located adjacent to the Bryant Conference Center. The hotel features 150 comfortable guest rooms and suites as well as on-premise dining. A 24-hour business center and complimentary local shuttle are also available to guests of the Capstone.
By becoming a sponsor or exhibitor at the Renovation Revolution Home Show you put your business in front of hundreds of qualified customer leads. Multiple sponsorship levels are available, and registered exhibitors have additional marketing opportunities.